HIPA Carburetor adjustment tool Kit (21 splined teeth) Screwdriver # 530035560 for 2 Cycle Husqvarna Poulan Weed Eater Craftman Trimmer Brushcuter Chainsaw Blower
- Replace manufactuer part number: 530035560
- Used on most 2 cycle engines; Fits many brands of equipment, including Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the splined adjustment screws
- Tool is designed for Certified Technicians to tune carburetors, and keep engine within EPA specs
- 21 splinded teeth, for ZAMA carburetors
- Walbro carburetors may need a 22-teeth splined tool
Compare prices and related products
|Offer information||Shop||Delivery time||Total price (incl. shipping & VAT.)|
Online stores are searched, it may take a while...
* All prices incl. the applicable VAT, if applicable. Excl. Shipping costs. All statements without guarantee. The price shown may have risen since the time you last updated them. The actual price of the product on the seller’s site at the time of purchase will govern the sale. It is not technically possible for the prices displayed above to be updated in real-time. Please see seller's website for actual shipping costs.