§ 1 Information about the collection of personal information and disclaimer
1. In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is any data that is personally referable to you, eg Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. Service providers gem. § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible entity pursuant to § 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Jörg Weber cf. To our legal notice.
§ 2 Right to Information and Cancellation
1. You have the right to request at any time information about your stored data, as well as to their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed, and the purpose of storage.
2. If you have given consent to the use of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
3. All information requests, requests for information or discrepancies to the data processing, please direct by e-mail to [email protected]
§ 3 Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, especially to protect your personal data against hazards during data transmission and prior knowledge gained by third parties. These technical measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data in informational use
1. In the informational use of the website, so if you do not log in to use the website, register or provide us otherwise information, we do not collect personal data, except for the data that your browser sends to us. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The request content (specific page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each amount of data transferred
- Web site from which the request originates
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. Furthermore cookies are saved on your computer when using the site. Cookies are stored on the computer's hard drive. They cannot access the hard drive - so a cookie can't read other information saved on the hard drive, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the server as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to a certain web site. Cookies can not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (third party)
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. This store a session ID with which, various requests from your browser assign the joint meeting. This allows your computer to recognize you when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d. You can configure your browser setting to your preference and z. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you then may not be able to use all functions of this website.
3. This stored information is stored separately from any further stated in our data. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked to your other data.
§ 5 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.